The 2023 Junior Carnival will take place on Thursday, May 25, from 5 to 8 PM. We went to find people involved with the carnival and asked them a series of 5 questions:
1. How long does it take to plan this event?
2. What kind of attendance are you expecting?
3. What kind of things will be there?
4. What is your part in this event?
5. Any other important details that we should know?
First, we asked Mrs. Wahl, one of the main planners of the event, and these were her responses to the questions
1. This is the 3rd carnival. Ordering the games and dunk tank is no problem. Near the end, we need to make sure it all comes together within the time limit
2. Anywhere between 250 and 300 people
3. There will be games like Football Toss, Crazy Colors, and Pig Race, a dunk tank, the clubs will be hosting games, as well as 3 food trucks
4. Orchestrating all of the parts and making sure it comes together. With Mrs. Negron of course
5. Come out and dunk your favorite teacher, and maybe support the junior class too
We also asked Duane Stewart, 24
1. We’ve been preparing since February
2. We’re expecting about 250-300 people.
3. You can expect a hot dog, barbeque, and ice cream truck at the carnival, along with some club booths. There’s also pie-in-the-face and a dunk tank!
4. Mostly advertising.
– Admission is $5, and club games provide tickets that can be exchanged for prizes.
– The Carnival is on May 25th from 5:00 to 8:00 PM.
– All proceeds from this event will contribute to the Class of 2024’s senior year.